CORPORATE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
WE'D LOVE TO SHOW YOU NEWCASTLE AND NORTH EAST ENGLAND
At Newcastle Tour Company (and our parent company Experience North Ltd) we work with a number of corporate companies, specialist travel agents and tour operators from across the world to deliver awe-inspiring arrangements in Newcastle and the surrounding region.
We create travel solutions for all our corporate & travel trade clients from a simple guided tour to full destination event packages.
We love building new relationships and creating new links – in short, we would love to work with you!
WHAT WE OFFER
In short, we’re here to make you look good by helping create a fantastic tour! Speak with us to discuss your travel ideas.
- Locally based in the North of England, we are specialists in our city and region
- Step-on tour guides to suit your tour and group
- Tours in multiple languages ( e.g. English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and more)
- We partner with our parent company, Experience North Ltd, to bring you group travel programs to suit
- Looking for something different for your groups? Want to arrange a tour around a specific theme? Special interests? We can help you create that special trip for you.
Let Newcastle Tour Company help you compose the perfect itinerary for your needs.
Here are just some of the tours we can arrange for you and your group – whether for leisure, corporate away days, partner tours for conference, incentives and more:
- Newcastle Orientation Tour (1.5 hours by coach)
- Best of Newcastle & Tyneside Coast (3.5 hours by coach)
- Best of Newcastle (2-2.5 hours by coach)
- Alnwick Castle and/or The Alnwick Gardens (4-8 hours by coach)
- Hadrian’s Wall tours (half day or full day)
- Holy Island & Northumberland coast (full day)
- Durham (coach & walking tours)
- Vera tours by coach (4 hours & 8 hours)
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
CONTACT US TODAY
SERVICES FOR GROUPS
Plant a tree in our forest, help us fight climate change & create a sustainable approach to travel & tourism. Take a look at our Ecologi page & partnership.