OF TYNESIDE FILM LOCATIONS
EXPLORE THE MURDEROUS SITES OF ITV'S VERA ON TYNESIDE
The award winning crime drama is both set in and filmed in Newcastle upon Tyne and many parts of North East England.
Your Vera tour will focus on on visiting some of the most memorable crime scenes and some regular haunts of Vera within Newcastle and the North Tyneside areas of Whitley Bay, Tynemouth and North Shields.
During the Vera tour you will get to visit more than 10 actual locations from episodes such as The Prodigal Son, Changing Tides, Shadows in the Sky, A certain Samaritan, Death of a Family Man or Castles in the Air and you may be surprised to find how many seemingly different scenes were filmed in the same locations over many different seasons.
- At least 10 murder locations from the ITV series Vera
- Iconic sites around Newcastle & North Tyneside
- Stop for a panoramic shot of Newcastle with its iconic seven bridges that are the backdrop to many of Vera’s episodes
- Photo stops in Whitley Bay and Tynemouth
- Get behind the scenes information about how the show is made
- Coach tour experience with expert Vera tourist guide
This tour is also avaible as a private tour – click “Book Private Tour” for more details.